Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Photo Challenge

Happy New Year!

Holy crap, I know - going from posting every 2 months to 2 in 2 days? Craziness, I know. But I've decided for a resolution of sorts: a photo of the day challenge. I know that there are a lot of them out there, but I want to create my own. Why make things easy? :) 

I want to take more photos: I keep not finding time to take full shoots and edit. Maybe now that I don't mind my phone camera, I'll take some more routinely... which may/may not lead to more actual photos. This is why this blog was created in the first place 2 years ago!

I won't post the photos on here, I don't think (I tried that before, but that failed. Horribly.) So, I'll be posting on instagram - username ali254 if anyone wishes to view. I don't think I'll post on Facebook all the time, but probably on twitter (username alimusicgeek).

Here goes nothing!


Photo challenge: January 2013

1. Me
2. Reflective
3. Jewelry
4. Smile
5. Routine
6. Inside the purse
7. Addiction
8. Elvis
9. Collection
10. Guilty
11. Lunch
12. Sleep
Happy snapping :)
Credit: http://b.illbrown.com/camera/ 
13. In the fridge
14. Passion
15. Read
16. Game
17. Liquid
18. Weather
19. Play
20. Nature
21. Test
22. Technology
23. Yellow
24. Macro
25. Blue
26. Trefoil
27. Green
28. Relax
29. Music
30. Heavy
31. Light

No comments:

Post a Comment